Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is my new girl Ivy i have have had her for around 2 months and she has just come out of quarentine. yesterday she met blee and i took some pics. also can u tell me her mutation?? she looks like a normal with dark facter but near her vent and on her tummy she is pale blue so yeah.. so now meet Ivy!!! (she is the green just in case):)

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh also if these two mated what would the chicks look like?? i know she is far to young to have a chicks i'm just curious:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they seem to be great together:) after the first meeting they were fine blee has even started preening her i'm not sure what she thinks yet:) they seem happy though

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
yeah they seem to be great together:) after the first meeting they were fine blee has even started preening her i'm not sure what she thinks yet:) they seem happy though
I know Barrie, Tonic or Nev90 come tell you the outcomes but I don't think they are on. I am no good sorry :(

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Congratulations on completing a successful quarantine :)
Ivy is beautiful-sorry I can't help with the mutation question.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I love green and blue pairings :) you defo have an olive normal type, not sure what dark factor means tho...lol im pretty much a n00b when it comes to mutations too

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
A normal olive mated to a normal sky blue would produce all dark green chicks if neither bird was split for anything

If the hen is split for blue you'll get cobalts & dark greens

Most budgies are split for other mutations so expect some surprises

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.