Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
A pretty one, for sure! I'm not sure about the exact mutation, but unless it's a trick of the lighting, she looks to be a blue series. Maybe. Or experts should be along shortly. :giggle: Whatever she is, Mamacita is beautiful!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she looks almost just like the pic IMO :) shes so pretty!

here are some other random other pics just in case they help!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
She's gorgeous, whatever she is!

PS- you should get rid of those dowel perches, they're bad for little birdy feet, and get some other perches (swings, rope perches, natural wood perches, cement perches, etc). :)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
She looks like a grey greywing (if that is possible :S ) I'm sure one of the experts will come along soon to let you know for sure!! :)

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
She looks like a grey greywing (if that is possible :S ) I'm sure one of the experts will come along soon to let you know for sure!! :)
Grey greywings are possible! :D I am no expert, but I wonder if she's a dilute instead of greywing. Very pretty.

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
I'm leaning towards dilute grey.

I am so happy to see her in that large cage. :thumbsup:

IMHO, the dowel perches are okay. But it would be nice to add a Booda Comfy perch and a hanging swing. Bird-safe natural branches are good, too. Budgies need perches with varying sizes to exercise their feet.

Your bird needs a cuttlebone and/or ground oyster shell as a daily source of calcium.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She will have everything when she's out of quarantine :) she will move into a flight cage :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.