Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Apart from owning my gorgeous and most recent babies Ronnie & Reggie, I'd also like to introduce you to my other baby.

This is my beautiful white German Shepherd, his name is Marley and he's 7 years old. Born 22nd October 2009. Although he seems very threatening and protective to people who walk by the window that make him bark outrageously and of course the postman who he cannot stand :lol: he's actually a giant softy. He's very playful and always makes it perfectly clear when he wants to spend time with you, as when it comes to playtime he'll literally put the ball into your hands no matter where you are. Not only that but he also makes it perfectly clear when he wants to be fussed with. Cuddles, kisses are just few of his favourite things. He will lie all over you and give you plenty of kisses and make sounds when he wants you to stroke him while he's lying down or sitting beside you. Originally I never planned on having a big dog and actually planned on going for a smaller dog such as a Chihuahua but as soon as I saw him I just fell in love and knew I had to have him as my own. Ever since that day he's been a loyal, commited companion, not only by being well behaved but staying by my side for the past 7 years of his life. He can tell when I'm upset or even depressed as he will always come to cuddle me and give me affection when I'm in my darkest moments. He's truly one of my best friends and I'm so glad that I saw him and decided to take him home. I hope that you'll love him just as much as I do. He captures the hearts of a lot of people, and maybe even yours too! :hug: :D

Little Marley as a Baby <3

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's great to meet your pup! Marley seems to be quite the funny and friendly fellow! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.