Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,807 Posts
He's looking so handsome with his ears standing tall, sounds like you really have your hands full with him, but who's training who? :giggle:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
He's looking so handsome with his ears standing tall, sounds like you really have your hands full with him, but who's training who? :giggle:
Yes, my hands are FULL!! He has entered the Teenager phase... oh boy what fun lies ahead?! :eek:hmy: Not only a teen, but an independently minded breed.

I have him in basic training, and when that's over, I'll be looking into more training. It will be a long haul to get him to where I want him, but I'm pretty serious about getting him there.

·
Super Moderator
4,807 Posts
Yes, my hands are FULL!! He has entered the Teenager phase... oh boy what fun lies ahead?! :eek:hmy: Not only a teen, but an independently minded breed.

I have him in basic training, and when that's over, I'll be looking into more training. It will be a long haul to get him to where I want him, but I'm pretty serious about getting him there.
Many years ago I had a friend that had a Doberman that had him really well trained in hand signals, it was really interesting to watch the progress. Good luck with the training.

·
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Photo update of Shayde from about 3 weeks ago.

He is now almost 7 months old. As of a couple days ago, he is up to 62 lbs. His growth has started to slow down. He 'should be no more than' about 75 lbs as a full grown boy. But we'll see! He's very strong now! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,906 Posts
Wow, he is hands down one of the most gorgeous dogs I've ever seen! He's absolutely beautiful.

I'm so glad he's doing so well! Has he stopped trying to destroy everything yet? :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
4,807 Posts
Wow I agree with StarlingWings, he is beautiful, in that last picture his coat looks almost metallic, stunning!

·
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you both so much :D. Star, yes he is still up to no good when he thinks he can sneak and get away with it. I hear the dog “teenage” stage lasts up to a couple years.. yikes! Cody, he eats Merrick dog foods which gives him a really nice coat. It contains lots of Omega 3&6.

·
Exceptional Service Award August 2017
1,096 Posts
He’s handsome and he knows it. Shimmering in the sunlight!
Lovely fit and healthy looking dog. :001_smile:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.