Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning while making arrangements to go look, and probably buy the cockatiel I posted pics of.....the breeder say's, I have a white faced gray that we were not interested in selling, but because we are not a hundred percent sure the cinnamon is a boy, and you said you wanted a boy, we are going to sell you this guy if you like him. They said they had no doubt's he is a boy...:rolleyes:

Meet Shilo.....

That is the breeders wife he is sitting on. He is about four months old, and according to them is a great singer. We shall see. They said he loves out of cage time, and would sit on her shoulder every morning when she ate breakfast.
I am pretty thrilled...;)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Aww, congrats on your latest arrival, little Shilo is gorgeous!! :D
He sure is the best anniversary present one can get!

Reactions: Jonah

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Aww, congrats on your latest arrival, little Shilo is gorgeous!! :D
He sure is the best anniversary present one can get!
Thank you Ana....:)

Wow, he is just beautiful :love: I am so proud of you, Randy :D I just know you're going to have tons of fun with your new pal :thumbsup:
Thank you Dee. He is very tame acting. The whole way home he scooted as close to me as he could in the flight cage, and just stared. Pics arent very good, I will take some of my own soon. He did lose a half a tail feather on the way home somehow...:)

Congrats on the new addition! Better get cracking on that bird room ;)
Thanks Julie....I just got home with all the wood for framing it in....I will be cracking for the next several day's or more...or me and the birds will be living in the garage.....:D

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Thank you Ana....:)

Thank you Dee. He is very tame acting. The whole way home he scooted as close to me as he could in the flight cage, and just stared. Pics arent very good, I will take some of my own soon. He did lose a half a tail feather on the way home somehow...:)

Thanks Julie....I just got home with all the wood for framing it in....I will be cracking for the next several day's or more...or me and the birds will be living in the garage.....:D
Can't wait to see more pictures of the little fellow! :thumbsup: You know how obsessed I am with cockatiels :D
You'd better start teaching him some tunes, they pick up quickly :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Wow Randy Shilo is just so beautiful the grey colours in him are amazing. I am sure you are going to get a lot of pleasure with your new friend.. Does your wife like him.. Oh by the way I love the name you picked out for him.What a wonderful present you are so lucky..

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi Shilo! Congrats, he's a pretty boy :)
Thank's Allie....:)

Can't wait to see more pictures of the little fellow! :thumbsup: You know how obsessed I am with cockatiels :D
You'd better start teaching him some tunes, they pick up quickly :)
I will for sure be posting up pics...gonna let the little dude chill for a couple days while I build the bird room....;)
I will also try teaching him to talk and do tunes....:)

Wow Randy Shilo is just so beautiful the grey colours in him are amazing. I am sure you are going to get a lot of pleasure with your new friend.. Does your wife like him.. Oh by the way I love the name you picked out for him.What a wonderful present you are so lucky..
The wife think's he is cute. She really enjoys the fact that he isn't making noise yet...thank you Lyn...:)

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Shiloh is a very handsome fellow! I particularly love the name, I almost used that one myself for one of my guys, ;)

I'm glad to hear that so far Shiloh is keeping quiet until his new room has been completed so as not to disturb Vickie. What a well-behaved little boy he's being! :)

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!!

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shiloh is a very handsome fellow! I particularly love the name, I almost used that one myself for one of my guys, ;)

I'm glad to hear that so far Shiloh is keeping quiet until his new room has been completed so as not to disturb Vickie. What a well-behaved little boy he's being! :)

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!!
Thank you Deb...That name was in the running back when I asked the forum to pick a name for Solomon...;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, very nice choice on such an adorable white-face and his name. Congrat on being a new tiel daddy, bro! :thumbsup: :clap::congrats:

Reactions: Jonah

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
lovely!!!:D:D:D
Thank you Heidi...:D

Shilo is a very handsome fellow. I can't wait to hear about his adventures. He looks a little mischievous to me.
Thank you Susan, and I have to agree, he may be a mischievous little fellow....;)

Congrats on your Gorgeous new boy! :loveeyes:
Thank you Ollie...:)

Oh my, very nice choice on such an adorable white-face and his name. Congrat on being a new tiel daddy, bro! :thumbsup: :clap::congrats:
Thank you brother...:) The name is of hebrew origin and is unisex. It's meaning is "gift of GOD"...:)

Congrats.Randy he sure is a looker :), and I'm glad u got a male :) can't wait to see more pics!!!
Thank you Kim...I will be posting more pics soon...:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.