Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome all. It has been a tremendous year here at Talk Budgies. We have had lots of new members and lots of regulars sharing stories about our budgies and budgie care and sharing lots of pictures and sharing memories.

Each month we have chosen a "Member of the month" for someone special who stood out among all the wonderful people here with their assistance, sharing and kindness.

As we have done with the "Budgie of the Month", and chosen a "Budgie of the year", we have decided to do the same for the "Member of the month", and choose a "Member of the Year".

:happy4::clap: !WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!:clap::happy4:

This past year we had 12 wonderful and deserving Members of the Month.

With a lot of hard work and perserverance we have whittled it down to one lucky and VERY deserving member.

This member has been very active with the forum each and every month. assisting others with their budgie questions. Her sharing of knowledge and genuine care of our budgies, as well as her genuine caring of all of us members can be seen in all the posts she makes.

Whether she is sharing a story about home or a story about her budgies she captivates us all. Her sharing of her budgie experiences helps a lot of us when we need assistance or reassurance.

She is always here to comfort us when we have losses and lend a kind word

Her sharing of recipes always gets a huge following.

:eek:OPPS! Did that just give it away?:eek:

Ok enough of the accolades now on to the announcement

The first annual Member of the Year​

2014​

is​

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Everyone gather around

:party2::party2::party2:​

Despina​

:party10::party10::party10::party10:​

Congratulations Despina​

For her Member of the Year award
Despina will be receiving

300 karma points
1 year Membership Subscription
Color of her User ID is now Magenta because Member of the Year is a "Special Award".

---​

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
What a wonderful and well deserved reward for you Despina,:first::happy4: you are always offering your love and care to all who need it. Your recipes are so yummy too, congratulations and best wishes for your win.

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I Member of the Year?? This is such a big honour for me, thank you!!!
You are all so kind!! Thank you so very much!!!
TB is a great family for us here, so this is so good!!! I am grateful that I have so great friends here and we have so much fun! :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
:first: congratulations Despina!

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts
You are simply AWESOME and deserve every bit of this honor, Despina! You're always the sunshine and sweetheart of this forum, so let's all give a big bow to our very own princess...and my special girl in :gre::hug::congrats::party3::party::woot:

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,089 Posts
WAHOO!!!!!:whoo:
I totally agree with Rick's post. You have been so kind to everyone on this forum and have always been there to make the newcomers feel welcome. Your posts offer lots of worthwhile information 'served up' with humility and good humor.
So CONGRATS Despina!! It couldn't have gone to a more deserving person!!!
You ROCK!!!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Congrats Despina :)
Thank you so much Stacey!

DESPINA

for the
first
MEMBER OF THE YEAR
Award!

Thank you for being such a wonderful member and friend!
I am very lucky to receive an award like this, Miss Faery Bee!!Thank you for being my friend! You are a wonderful person! and TB is an amazing "home"!

Despina!
Well deserved honour! :D
Thank you so much Wendy!! I feel overwhelmed!!

Congratulations :cup: (you must have some budgie blood in you to be so active) :)
Thank you Arif! Now that I am thinking of this, maybe I have! :p

Congratulations,Despina!:hug:

:party2::party3::party2::party3::party2:
Thank you so much Gaby!! I am honoured to have so special friends here!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
What a wonderful and well deserved reward for you Despina,:first::happy4: you are always offering your love and care to all who need it. Your recipes are so yummy too, congratulations and best wishes for your win.
Cathy... you're making the most thoughtful posts ! Thank you so so much for being my friend and for this honour!!

Congratulations Despina, you deserve it !!
Thank you so much Pete!! It is great to have this honour!!! You are all so wonderful!

:first: congratulations Despina!
Thank you so very much!!!!

You are simply AWESOME and deserve every bit of this honor, Despina! You're always the sunshine and sweetheart of this forum, so let's all give a big bow to our very own princess...and my special girl in :gre::hug::congrats::party3::party::woot:
Nick.. I was looking at this thread smiling for some minutes! :p Thank you so so much!!! Sunshine means having friends like you...!!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Congrats Despina! :woot::star:

Totally deserved! You are one of those members who makes TB such a wonderful friendly place.
Thank you so much Li! I think that this award is the best Christmas present ever! :p TB is a big welcoming family and I found that out from the first moment I joined here, in 2012! :)

Thank you so much Bethanyi!

Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you Cozette!!!

WAHOO!!!!!:whoo:
I totally agree with Rick's post. You have been so kind to everyone on this forum and have always been there to make the newcomers feel welcome. Your posts offer lots of worthwhile information 'served up' with humility and good humor.
So CONGRATS Despina!! It couldn't have gone to a more deserving person!!!
You ROCK!!!
Thank you so much Nedra!! You and the rest of the members of this community ROCK!! It's such a big honour!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Despina. A very well deserved award. And congratulations to all our Members of the Month throughout 2014.
Thank you so much Kate!! It is a big honour to be a member of TB.. and win this award! Congratulations to all MOTM of 2014!!

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Despina.....
Congrat's to you on being chosen from quite the field of worthy MOTM's...Congrat's to all our MOTM from 2014 too...:party2::party2::party2:

Reactions: despoinaki
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.