Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Well, some of you have already met Merlin - I absolutely fell in love with the little chap, and just Had to make a film about him.
So - here's my take on Merlin (The Bird), based on the flavor of all his photos, plus the captions of Emma, his Human.
Enjoy!

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah Merlin the Sorcerers Apprentice! Great job Merlin. :clap: Oh you too Ollie. :D
Arlene - you Really are so kind and supportive - thank you from the bottom of my heart.:hug:

G

·
Great work, Ollie. Merlin is like the wizard in 'The swords and the stones'. The comic strips were hilarious combined with good artistic talents. I would love to own such an adorable budgie like Merlin to play with him all day.

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great work, Ollie. Merlin is like the wizard in 'The swords and the stones'. The comic strips were hilarious combined with good artistic talents. I would love to own such an adorable budgie like Merlin to play with him all day.
Me too, Roland! He is such a mischievous, little Love!
Thank you so much for your kind words.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
O_O all hail Merlin, our budgie overlord O_O

Reactions: SPBudgie

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many thanks to all of you who have watched and commented on my little movie - It means more to me than I can say! :yo:

Ever since I discovered and fell in love with Merlin :loveeyes: :bowdown:through his pictures, I have thought his name Totally appropriate; The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" theme just kept coming to mind, until I could no longer resist putting this music to all those photos. :photo:+:music:

The funny (weird) thing about this film is that I actually "finished" the whole movie Before I Ever Saw (or read) Emma's cartoon "introduction"! :eek: Somehow, just before uploading the video, I ended up going back to her Facebook page, (to check that I hadn't overlooked any great pictures);It was Then that I found her cartoon, and absolutely Gasped in amazement :wow:!
Without even knowing her "story line", I had totally "Gotten It", spot on! :laughing: :jumping1:
It was the Perfect Introduction, and into the front of my movie it went. :happy4: :whoo:
The sad thing is that Emma just left for University today, having to leave Merlin back at home with her Dad :(. Emma has lived with Merlin for 8 years, ever since she was 10, and it's obvious how much they adore each other. :love2:
Unfortunately her Dad doesn't appreciate Merlin as Emma does, and she's afraid he will only let Merlin out for an hour a day...:eek:hno: :pout:
Emma's hoping that, since she just got Merlin His Own ipod touch, (for Real), she can keep daily contact with him through Face Time :cell: - (she says he's been begging her for an ipod for Years, anyway!) (He Certainly knows how to use it, as he's been constantly practicing "On" hers, as we all know...) :rolleyes:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....147314178617325.28742.111070665575010&type=3

I think Emma's Dad Better let Merlin out more, and keep him Very happy - Or Else!...:nono:
(He just Might have enough unsupervised cage time, alone with his ipod, to Really Take Over The World!) :bowrofl: :evil: :scare:

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oooo i loved that movie! merlin is so magical and mysterious! thanks for showing me xx
Thank you, Gracie-Mae! I Thought you would appreciate this. I know you and Phoenix are an item, but I had a feeling you might go for the mysterious, dangerous type, as well...

·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nicely done! That must have taken a great deal of time!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you so much! It Did take quite awhile, but it was fun all the way!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.