Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3 days with me Merlin is starting to show his personality playing, being a goofball and talking back to me and Buddy.

Today I was on the phone and heard a noise from his cage, I look over and that little stinker decided his water bowl was a bathtub lol

Water everywhere and he was dripping by the time he was done, I ran around the living room and closed the windows do he won't get a cold and then tried to get in some nice pics.

His cage is facing me and a window in the back so I had to take pics of him from the side and a bit high, little ****** looks like a wet rat :D

he is all dry now and totally happy with himself while I have a cage to clean in 25 min once I finish work haha

It is true what they say about lovies, big bird in a small body, love that little guy :budgie:

Barry

Attachments

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Haha, now that is one soaking wet lovie! I told you they really love their baths and it's great it didn't get that long for Merlin to dip into the water. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is happy, all pleased with himself and totally loving the mess he made. Cage is cleaned now so he is back to his honey stick and his fav toy.

he is right now chirping up a storm running amok in his cage and looking as happy as can be :)

I bought him a happy hut which he has yet to touch but is looking at it once in a while going hmmmmmmm what's that hehe

I am about to go out and see if I can get a better camera so we can have some nice shots as long as he doesn't decide once the camera is out now is time to check out the happy hut :)

Lovebirds Rule :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Merlin and Buddy both have me wrapped around their little toe lol.

I have banned myself from that mom and pop shop for a while as I fear for my back account lol

Those 2 silly little balls of feathers are just so much fun to watch, Buddy finally started playing with his toys today as well :)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww, Merlin is such a cute little wet lovie after a nice bath and he also looks like Aluz's lovie Khaleesi!:D

Reactions: wwdragon
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.