Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member Spotlight Award March 2016
1,867 Posts
:( uh oh.looks like some little birdie was hungry .now to figure out which 1 did it.lol they're gonna look at you and say we didn't do it.it was someone else.blessings my friend.you how birds are.pick here leave a trail of crumbs .:budgie:

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:( uh oh.looks like some little birdie was hungry .now to figure out which 1 did it.lol they're gonna look at you and say we didn't do it.it was someone else.blessings my friend.you how birds are.pick here leave a trail of crumbs .:budgie:
It was Tony.
Candy doesn't really leave her cage and stays mostly on top of it.:rolleyes:

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Mess

But you can not help loving them even more. I remember a very worried Mama and family, who was so happy to have Tony home she would have given up a pot of gold to have her baby come home. I am so glad. I remember Tony as one of our TB miracles. I wonder if the Pope would make TB a Saint if we all
kneel down and ask real nice?? Maybe St Patrick will help. Blessings, Jo Ann:D

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But you can not help loving them even more. I remember a very worried Mama and family, who was so happy to have Tony home she would have given up a pot of gold to have her baby come home. I am so glad. I remember Tony as one of our TB miracles. I wonder if the Pope would make TB a Saint if we all
kneel down and ask real nice?? Maybe St Patrick will help. Blessings, Jo Ann:D
You're right, JoAnn, I love those birds like they are my second kids, lol.
My two dogs and two birds. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.