Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
About time you coughed up some photo's...and yes he is a cutie...;)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Dee Tony is Beautiful as ever he is even more beautiful when i saw him on Skype a while ago. Does he still sit on your head and hide in your hair. He is adorable Dee.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Aww, he sure is! And his cute, fluffy face is asking for some scratches/preening from his momma. ;)

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About time you coughed up some photo's...and yes he is a cutie...;)
LOL, I know, I have been busy with school and work :eek: I wanted to post some pictures of my lovely Miss Candy, but she was busy taking a bath and doing her hair (she doesn't want me to take pictures of her hair messy and undone :D)
Dee Tony is Beautiful as ever he is even more beautiful when i saw him on Skype a while ago. Does he still sit on your head and hide in your hair. He is adorable Dee.
Yes, Lyn, he still loves to sit on my head and shoulder. In fact, if it was up to him, we would be inseparable, lol! Thank you for the compliments. :)
Aww, he sure is! And his cute, fluffy face is asking for some scratches/preening from his momma. ;)
Yes, he loves his scritches hehe.

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Aww, I have missed our handsome Mr Tony, so nice to see him again. Now when did you say you were posting some pics of the beautiful Miss Candy?

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Tony is as handsome as always!

And... the pictures of Tony and Candy just show how loved they are by their Momma as well as how happy they are together.
It's always lovely to see pictures of them, Dee.

How is little Eduardo doing?

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He he Dee you are to funny. You made me laugh.
Glad to be of help :D
I know what you mean Dee I have been off work all week with a terrible cold, not nice. Are you sure they aren't LOve Birds??? They are so cute a definite couple.:D
I hope you feel better!
Tony is as handsome as always!

And... the pictures of Tony and Candy just show how loved they are by their Momma as well as how happy they are together.
It's always lovely to see pictures of them, Dee.

How is little Eduardo doing?
Thanks Deb! Eduardo is just fine, getting lots of attention and treats :D He loves to snuggle in his blankie now that is colder outside.
aww they are so cute together!! :) love me some 'tiels!!
Thanks Jill!

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Such an adorable couple. I think you are slowly turning me to tells Dee. I found myself looking at tiel classifieds instead of budgies ones last night :laughing:

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
He looks so cuddly!! I believe that if I were in your position, I wouldn't resist either! Great photos of the couple!
Take care of yourself and get well soon! :) Chamomile Tea, honey, vitamin C and blankets!

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you guys! Li, you would love having a cockatiel or two. They are a bit needy though, so for those people who are looking into more independent birds, cockatiels are not exactly the choice. I love them though, they are affectionate, gentle, cuddly, and just so laid back :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.