Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks the 1 year point of bringing our precious little Muffin home :) We have had our ups and downs with her over the past 12 months, but she is so special to us, we just love her! (although she is being a royal pain in the you-know-what today! :p )

We also had a RARE eagle sighting in our living room today! :laughing:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Happy 1st homecoming, Muffin!! :party: I can hardly believe one year has passed already, time does fly.
I can remember like it was yesterday when you brought your precious girl home. And she has strived and grown beautifully under your excellent care.
The flock of 13 and I send our best wishes to Muffin and may she celebrate her special day for many, many years! I love that last pic! :D

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Wow...I cant believe it has been a year already either...she is a real beauty Jill...thx for sharing the pictures...:cool:

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Muffin is so adorable and those pictures are precious!
I can't believe it's already been a year since she joined you. :wow:

Happiest Homecoming, Muffin!​

Jill, we're looking forward to seeing lots more :photo: pictures of all your birdies in the coming year.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Horay for our Little Miss Muffin! May we be graced with her adorable presence for many many more years to come...and also be free of annoying trips to the vet with her buddy Chewy.;)
:party3::party2::woot::party:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wow: one year already? What a beautiful girl your little Muffin has become. You really did a great job, Jill.
Congratulations :party2: May you share many happy years together!
I agree that the last photo is awesome. By the way, was she "pouting" in the first 2 photos?:D

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow: one year already? What a beautiful girl your little Muffin has become. You really did a great job, Jill.
Congratulations :party2: May you share many happy years together!
I agree that the last photo is awesome. By the way, was she "pouting" in the first 2 photos?:D
Nope that's just her normal look :) She has more of an almond shaped eye than the big round eyes like Chewy has :p

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,900 Posts
Happy Day, Muffin and Jill. I can't believe it was a year ago that Miss Muffin came to live with you! Always love seeing the photos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.