Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum Found her Prince Charming today a Beautiful frog. Other photo's of animals.

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Figtoria 
#1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!!! This morning we had to rake up the leaves and mum walked by the tree and found her prince charming a big green Frog i guess he was staying up high from the rain last night.. I also got a photo of a water dragon as well....

Mum Found her prince charming.

In the Tree.

Aren't i so cute.

Water Dragon on the river bank.

See less See more
#11 ·
Thank you Ana... Yes the tree frog was quite it didn't mind mum picking it up so I was able to get a photo of it...

SO CUTE!!! Almost as cute as a budgie! :D
Thank you..

Great frog, Lyn! :thumbsup:
The water dragon is pretty handsome as well.

I've missed my toad this summer - I've only managed to see him twice. :(
Thank you Deb. I don't like toads much...Tree Frogs are cute.. Maybe your toad was hiding..

He is a cute frog but you better tell your mum to pass on the kiss...:D
Thank you Randy.. Maybe if mum kissed the tree frog he would of turned into a handsome man like dad...

Lyn, those pictures are beautiful! That frog is certainly very handsome and it's very cool your mum was able to pick him up :)

Water dragon is very pretty too ;)
Thank you Gi Gi... Mum likes picking up frogs I don't picking them up they are so wet..

I just love Green Frogs. I have them here as well. Very rarely see them but hear the males croaking at night. I have 4 different species of frogs where I live.

While I don't have any Water Dragons living at my place I do have a couple of Blue Tongue Lizards. They are great and I don't have any snails or slugs in my back yard where they live.

Great pictures Lyn.
Thank you Kate.. This was a Tree Frog we had.. We didn't have the dragon at our house it was on the river...

Wow! A White's Tree Frog or "Dumpy Frog" as I've heard them called here in the US :). You see those in the pet stores! Exotic Australian wildlife :D. I love frogs.

The water dragon is pretty cool with that crest on the head. They sell juveniles in the stores, and I wonder if it is a different species from that one. Sometimes they're called Chinese water dragons.
Thank you Julie.. The frog is calked a green tree frog.. They are An Australian Frog...

#9 ·
I just love Green Frogs. I have them here as well. Very rarely see them but hear the males croaking at night. I have 4 different species of frogs where I live.

While I don't have any Water Dragons living at my place I do have a couple of Blue Tongue Lizards. They are great and I don't have any snails or slugs in my back yard where they live.

Great pictures Lyn.

#10 ·
Wow! A White's Tree Frog or "Dumpy Frog" as I've heard them called here in the US :). You see those in the pet stores! Exotic Australian wildlife :D. I love frogs.

The water dragon is pretty cool with that crest on the head. They sell juveniles in the stores, and I wonder if it is a different species from that one. Sometimes they're called Chinese water dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.