Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sure, then not too sure, then sure again...LoL! I could use your help and experience. What's your guess on mutation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. There is a belly band. I could not get a shot of it, but it's there.

Looks like it's time to clip some nails. NOT a favorite thing for the budgies, lol. :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
wouldn't a sky blue rec pied have white instead of the yellow??? I think I have to see your sky blue recessive pied and raise you a GF also.. So goldenface skyblue rec pied is my guess..

Very beautiful,, thats not a guess either...lol

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I would guess dominant pied (beenie on the head) sky blue yellow face 2 and either grey wing or cinnamon, not sure.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would guess dominant pied (beenie on the head) sky blue yellow face 2 and either grey wing or cinnamon, not sure.
Yes, that and there is a belly band. It just can't be seen in the photo. The bird lights mess with the camera as well. I'm thinking greywing as well. I was mostly sure about everything but the dark factor...thanks again! :D

Thank again everyone! :)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
It is definitely a type 2 yellow face dominant pied male. The photo looks like it is also cinnamon but it could be greywing. The body colour is probably cobalt because both the greywing & the cinnamon mutations will lighten the body.
(To be a cinnamon male the mother would also have to be cinnamon)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.