Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
I thought so =) Then she must be a dark eyed clear then I believe... Albinos and creaminos have red eyes. She has yellow on her though you say? I cant see any in the pics. She looks just like the one hen I have

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought so =) Then she must be a dark eyed clear then I believe... Albinos and creaminos have red eyes. She has yellow on her though you say? I cant see any in the pics. She looks just like the one hen I have
I'll have to take a better pic when i get my camera =]

·
19,551 Posts
I didnt think a dark eyed clear could be yellow face. We need the experts! I've never read anything about it being possible but I do not pretend to have all the answers =)

·
19,551 Posts
Ok just wanted to make sure I was understanding right! Yeah hopefully nev or dean will come along and let you know what they think. Dark eyed clear is my only guess since she has the black eyes =)
They look older so im guessing not a double factor spangle?

·
19,551 Posts
O gotcha. Well then theres no way to know for sure till shes older unless you know what her parents were =) Double factor spangles come from having 2 spangle parents, and dark eyed clears are from pieds. I still have no idea about the yellow though

·
19,551 Posts
Well you were very fortunate to find her =) I hope she has some beautiful babies for ya! If you are planing on breeding her that is of course =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.