Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to Budgie colors/mutations and am interested to know what my little girl is. So any help would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good thing I hadn't given him a name yet lol, a few people I talked too thought it was a girl. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone know what this little one is? The picture was on my phone so it's not great. It's head is pretty much completely white. S/He is at my work and was very thin like my bird was so he needs to see the vet and when it gets better I'm thinking about bringing it home too. I really liked this one's color.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Sky Blue Full Body Greywing.:eek:

That's my best guess,may an expert come along?:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I will get better pictures when I bring her (I believe it's a female) home. Right now she wasn't feeling well when she was moved out to the sale floor at work and is being qurantined but she was so much better today then she was 3 days ago. She was eating like a pig and was singing and active so she should be able to come home soon.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I love the markings of the RP - very interesting.
I must say that I'm not sure that it is a RP. I thought that I see iris rings in the first pic, but maybe I'm wrong.

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
:love: They're both bewdiful! :love:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.