Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I think Owlet got it right. I see only a little bit of yellow spreading so I will go with yellow face type 1. Lovely bird!!

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
The YF doesn't show up on my computer at all. But if others are seing it...YF 1 sky blue. He's beautiful.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The YF doesn't show up on my computer at all. But if others are seing it...YF 1 sky blue. He's beautiful.
hes definitely got a yellow face :) and his chest is a light greeny blue colour from the yellow face running into it but its not a lot

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks like a sky, sf violet, sf yellowface I normal to me too :)
Is there such thing as a double factor yellowface type I? I thought there wasn't since yellowface type I is just a combination of blue and parblue (bb x b'b' = b'b), so any double factors would just be blue with a white face. :S

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
Is there such thing as a double factor yellowface type I? I thought there wasn't since yellowface type I is just a combination of blue and parblue (bb x b'b' = b'b), so any double factors would just be blue with a white face. :S
Yes there is indeed a double factor yellowface I :) They do not have a yellowface but rather white, so unless you know the genetics if the bird in question they are impossible to identify visually as far as I have read, but genetically they are a df and will have all sf yellowface I chicks when paired to a non yellowface :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.