Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember who's bird this is, but the bird on the far right in the "Talk Budgies" logo... what is his mutation?

My mom's bird Ollie looks identical! I posted pictures a while back and received various answers. However he was a baby at the time and his colors have brightened since then, his cheek patches came in blue, and his cere is now a beautiful indigo blue. He looks like a different bird and every time I log into TB and see the logo it's like Ollie is staring back at me!

I'm going to be babysitting him soon and will take pictures then... she doesn't have any good pictures of her baby!

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
That's so strange and cool! I don't remember who's budgie it is either, but I would love to see the pics of your mom's budgie! :D

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
I am pretty sure that is Louara's Gracie-mae and she is the same mutation as my coco I believe which is a Yellow face type 2 light green greywing? :) But each mutation does vary. I would need to see the wings to make sure the mutation was right :)

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
I am pretty sure that is Louara's Gracie-mae and she is the same mutation as my coco I believe which is a Yellow face type 2 light green greywing? :) But each mutation does vary. I would need to see the wings to make sure the mutation was right :)
:eek: That's Gracie Mae? No way! I didn't know that! Cool. :p
I agree with you on the mutation. Super cute little birdy! :p

·
7,747 Posts
:eek: That's Gracie Mae? No way! I didn't know that! Cool. :p
I agree with you on the mutation. Super cute little birdy! :p
I thnk it is gracie mae although Why has budgiekins bird came into my head. Do you know what I think it is budgiekins pheonix now?? I think it is pheonix now but the mutation I think is right

·
Registered
925 Posts
I didn't know that was Louara's bird! For some reason, I thought those birds in our logo were generic web-search birds. I don't know why I thought so.

//edit: LOL! Well after reading the post after, I'm still surprised.

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
I didn't know that was Louara's bird! For some reason, I thought those birds in our logo were generic web-search birds. I don't know why I thought so.

//edit: LOL! Well after reading the post after, I'm still surprised.
I think I thought the same thing. :eek:

·
7,747 Posts
hahaha no chibi-chibi (stacy's bird) is the far left. I think the middle one is firecracker (but don't quote me) and the far right one is Budgiekins phoenix :) All the finalist's of seaon 4's next top model :)

I could be wrong but ... I am hopeing I am not XD

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chibi-Chibi was the only one I could remember. Haha why use generic budgie photos when the community here has such a beautiful collection of feathers to feature ;) The only reason I knew was that I remember it being discussed when I first joined. Wasn't there a big contest or something? I can't remember.

Yellow face type two light green gray wing... that's a mouth full! I'll post photos one day. My mom is out of town for the next two weeks so I might kidnap him :) The last time my dad and sister were watching him in my mom's absence I went to check on him and his cage had not been cleaned in weeks and he didn't have any water!!! The cup was bone dry :( My mom had a talk with them but I still worry. My sister leaves for college next weekend and without her there he won't get ANY attention from my dad so maybe next weekend!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.