Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
Violet green spangle. :> (I say violet green because I see some blue feathering near the feet.)
They often have that when they are split to blue before their first molt, he could be a violet but as he is just a baby still I figured that was what caused it since the violet usually shows better after their first molt :)

Do you know the parents of this chick or other siblings are by chance Stevie? :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
haha. :eek: I realized he was a baby after I posted. Maybe I shouldn't reply to these kind threads at 2 in the morning. :giggle:

So sleepy.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
haha. :eek: I realized he was a baby after I posted. Maybe I shouldn't reply to these kind threads at 2 in the morning. :giggle:

So sleepy.
Lol! I do that so often too! :giggle: gotta love the late night TB check ins :D

If we knew what the parents were it would help a lot to know for sure :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

They often have that when they are split to blue before their first molt, he could be a violet but as he is just a baby still I figured that was what caused it since the violet usually shows better after their first molt :)

Do you know the parents of this chick or other siblings are by chance Stevie? :)
Sorry i dont know the parents cause i hand raised him for another breeder cause he didnt know how to and he wanted them hand raised, he had 2 pairs of birds in each breeding cage 1 pair were both in the breeding box and the one that was in the breeding box this lil guy come out of was this colour and the male was his colour exactly but his blue was more noticable

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
It's a beautiful bird - I don't like green budgies much, but this olive spangle is lovely.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.