Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking of making a poster with all mutations/colors on it. I know I've seen one and their probably available, but generally posters are expensive. I was thinking of making it a large size but not humungous like most. I'm not sure how fessible this is. What do you experts think? Can I fit all the mutations/colors on a say 13X19? Or even on two?

As a side note, if I do this. I would be asking for photos from people that knew for sure the mutation and color. I would then make this on my own time and make it available for all TB members. Before it became available I would ask the experts to look at it and verify all information was correct.

Then anyone can download it and take it to their local print shop and have it printed for around $5.00. This might make it easier for people to learn some of the mutations.

Also is anyone interested in downloading it even? Don't want to waste my time :)

So love it or hate it? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There is one already on the market that is laminated. The only color it does not have is the anthrosite. They don't cost that much. I have one that I'm selling $20

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is one already on the market that is laminated. The only color it does not have is the anthrosite. They don't cost that much. I have one that I'm selling $20
What size is it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
im deffidenty go!!:D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Just dooooo it! haha. not getting many hits on a thread doesnt mean no ones keen :)

I'm sure seeing an end result would get people in.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well maybe I can give it a go, but it might be awhile till finish. Esp this time of yr. Plus I need to collect all the colors/mutations.

·
Human Jungle-gym
3,270 Posts
Teasha, that is a fantastic idea! I know that I'm just a beginner myself, and would certainly LOVE you to do this :D I know that Ivory is a DEC if you'd like to use him. I have good pictures, and I could take lots more.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm a beginner too, but think I have picked up enough to start this. But it will take alot of time, with gathering etc. I would love to do this, it would be fun and alot of work!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.