Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I bought two new baby budgies today, I'm sure one is a Green opaline spangle, The other one seems to be a greygreen spangle dominant pied, I'm not fully sure, But just to make sure, what do you guys think? & also, I think the green opaline spangle is a hen & the greygreen spangle pied is a ****, but just to make sure, what do you think?
Thanks guys :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hi Guys,
I bought two new baby budgies today, I'm sure one is a Green opaline spangle, The other one seems to be a greygreen spangle dominant pied, I'm not fully sure, But just to make sure, what do you guys think? & also, I think the green opaline spangle is a hen & the greygreen spangle pied is a ****, but just to make sure, what do you think?
Thanks guys :)
They look like two males to me Shobi :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:O!!! OH NO!! I was meant to buy a **** & a hen!! but the green opaline spangle seems to be a hen to me, because of her white rings on her cere? if you look closely you can see them! oh well, they are beautiful :), Well thanks Barrie, Are the mutations correct?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
:O!!! OH NO!! I was meant to buy a **** & a hen!! but the green opaline spangle seems to be a hen to me, because of her white rings on her cere? if you look closely you can see them! oh well, they are beautiful :), Well thanks Barrie, Are the mutations correct?
Thanks
The mutaions are correct and i hope i got my opinion correct :D

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats great :) & I'm not sure about your opinion ;), I guess i'll know for sure in a few weeks or even months!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.