Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Member of the Month August 2015
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really can't believe my little stinkers are a year old today!... Well, technically, it's PJ's hatch day. Oscarlynn was born on the 7th, I think (don't tell her I really can't remember, ok?)..
I'm not sure they would have come safely into this world and thrive as they have without this forum!! :tb: I have learned an anstonishing amount in the year I've been involved with TB!!
Thanks everyone for helping me raise my little birds to one whole year old!
From this:

to this:

ps... bad photo quality, I know. Getting a better camera soon!1

· Servant of The King
11,900 Posts
Congrat's Judy....beautiful little chick's have grown into beautiful young adult's because of your great care. I hope they bring you many year's of joy and satisfaction...:)

· Member of the Month August 2015
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrat's Judy....beautiful little chick's have grown into beautiful young adult's because of your great care. I hope they bring you many year's of joy and satisfaction...:)
Thank you, Randy!! They certainly keep me busy, I'll say that for them. A year ago, I had no clue how much personality these guys have.. and boy, these two, especially Oscar, have personality plus attitude! :D

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
Happy (belated) Hatchday to Oscarlynn and PJ!! :party3:
And here's to the many celebrations yet to come! The flock of 14 and I are sending our best wishes to your little ones. :b-day:

· Registered
522 Posts
Those birds are so very very cute.

Happy belated hatchday to PJ and Oscarlynn!

I agree with you that our budgie experience wouldn't be half as good without TB. So congratulations to this whole community for all the support given. Every hatchway is a celebration for all of us :)

· Member of the Month September 2012
3,688 Posts
The Happiest of Hatchdays to your 2 gorgeous little fids! :clap: May they have many Many Happy returns!!! :party3: :birthday: :best_wishes: :party2: :party10: :woot:

Reactions: jrook
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.