Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!!! I have taken some photo's of my beautiful Indigo.. Thought i'd share some photo's with you all... Indigo has a different expression on his face in every photo i take.. Please enjoy..

Oh look at me aren't i so cute and adorable.

See my big spots.

The light from the window makes my face look white when i am really yellow.

Pay attention Mum i am on my pillow and you can't have it. Move over..This is mine.

My mum sure has me i am stuck. But i love cuddles and a kiss from my mum.

Another Favorite places i like to spend my time.

Sorry Mum you aren't getting this glass of water it is all mine..

Carrot on my face.

I like to joke around with my Mum

Preening time. I love to make myself beautiful for my budgie friends on Talk Budgies.

Gee it is so hard to get to the end of my tail.

Just hanging around.

Which toy will i play with first.

Play time on the floor.

I love to show off.

Are i so beautiful.

Indigo with his new toy.

Time out on my Mum's knee.

My mum says i look adorable in this photo.

Watch out Mum i have my eye on you..

My favorite pillow

I am so cute.

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Supermodel Indigo! Always ready for some pics to be taken, the ultimate budgie star!! :D Thank you for sharing, Lyn! It made my day!
Thank you Despina... I think Indi knows he is a budgie star he has to impress his budgie friends... I am glad my photos made your day..

That is one handsome budgie! I love his colors so much, he's beautiful :love:
Thank you.. I think so to..

As Despina says Indi is a supermodel, you can see in every photo how proud he is, he's posing as if to say "everyone look at me, I'm No1" :)
Thank you Pete. I'm sure that is what Indigo is thinking in his mind.. I am No 1 and so cute..

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful photos,Lyn! I think Indi has the makings of a star!:star:
Thank you Gaby..

Beautiful pictures Lyn. And of course it goes without saying that Indi is beautiful. He just loves having his picture taken.
Thank you Kate.. I think my. Indi is beautiful to his eyes get me Everytime..

Lyn you realy do have the sweetest littel bird, he looks like hes having the time of hes life bless him, so funny.:budgie:
Thank you. It does look like that he is having the time of his life I spend every minute of the day with him..

What an excellent set of pictures Lyn :)
I like the one where he is in-between the two toys... he looks like he is showing of his muscles ;)

Ha Ha Bethany. You are to funny. Indi with big mussels ...This reminds me of a song that has mussels in it...I'll look it up tomorrow and come back here and tell you I can't think of the name right now, but you made me laugh. Can I have a copy oh mussels Indigo please...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ha Ha Bethany. You are to funny. Indi with big mussels ...This reminds me of a song that has mussels in it...I'll look it up tomorrow and come back here and tell you I can't think of the name right now, but you made me laugh. Can I have a copy oh mussels Indigo please...
Of course save it - its yours!

Looks like Deb has some competition with the photoshop images :D[/COLOR]
Thanks Pete but Far from it! :)

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What you been feeding Indi, he looks almost as good as me :rolleyes:
ha Ha !!!!Everything Pete I give Indi the best seed.
I mix mine nothing but the best for Indi hear is my recipe.....Indi is better fed than I am..

1 Cup of Plain Canary seed.
1/2 of a cup of Jat Millet.
1/2 of a cup of White Millet.
A small amount of Hulled Oats.

I only mix this altogether and put it in a sealed air tight bag I only fill his seed dish up and put the rest away I top it up when it gets low.. He also has budgie crumbles he eats sometimes... In vegetables I give him corn, silver beat, snow peas, Apple, Carrot, I do give him broccoli to but I mix them around.. I give him fresh water every day.. He has health bells to.. Very spoilt budgie... I wanted a healthy budgie this time....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.