Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had these two groomed and thought they might need sweaters to keep them warm :D
My husband thinks that sweaters for dogs are ridiculous but I think they are adorable :p

Attachments

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
How cute, Eddie and Gizmo have matching sweaters! :D

And as to dogs wearing these little outfits, what matters the most is how comfortable and happy they feel in them.

My Elvis had a couple of outfits for Winter time and a trench-coat for when it rained a lot.
In his case, he absolutely loved wearing the outfits, he would get all happy the moment he saw them and immediately put himself in place to be dressed.
He even lifted his paws before I asked him to, so that I could dress him.
As a senior dog, he also appreciated the extra warmth provided by the doggy outfit during the colder Winter season.

·
Registered
306 Posts
They look so snuggly and warm in their matching sweaters Dee.I guess if they had just been groomed ,then they might be feeling the cold a bit, so wearing jumpers is a good idea.Mum fostered a rescue Persian cat a few years back, whose coat was so matted that he had to be totally shaved. The vet put a similar wee jumper on him to keep him warm but he hated it and mum had to take it off. Your two doggies look really happy in them though.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with the extra warmth, especially at this time of year where you guys live. I do not agree with the ridiculous full on pants and suits that some put their pets in :S
Kathy, I would never dress them in those kinds of outfits. I agree - some of them are ridiculous. The sweaters I bought for my guys are keeping their backs nice and warm. They seem comfortable in them :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.