Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a 2 year old male budgie named Denny In the morning I changed my budgie water and food then I suddenly saw his one eye is kinda swollen and all his feathers are all around the cage I don't know what happened last night I have totally 8 budgie I think that they would fight with each other I am attaching someone pictures of my budgie
English is doesn't my first language so please ignore my mistake
Bird Beak Mammal Organism Parrot
Bird Beak Mammal Organism Terrestrial animal

I don't have an vet nearby or any medical please help me to figure out what hap

·
Super Moderator
3,821 Posts
It would be best to separate Denny from the other birds into his own cage, if you do not have one you need to get one. It sounds as if there was a fight between him and another bird, if you do not separate him you are risking further injury to him. Please use this link to do a search for an avian vet by entering your country in the appropriate field https://www.aav.org/search/custom.asp?id=1803 If there is major injury to the eye you will need medical help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be best to separate Denny from the other birds into his own cage, if you do not have one you need to get one. It sounds as if there was a fight between him and another bird, if you do not separate him you are risking further injury to him. Please use this link to do a search for an avian vet by entering your country in the appropriate field https://www.aav.org/search/custom.asp?id=1803 If there is major injury to the eye you will need medical help.
Thank you for your help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How big is the cage you have for the 8 budgies? Can you take a picture to show them all in it?
My budgie cage is 4 feet in height and 6.8 feet in length and breath is 4.8 feet I can't show my cage right now because yesterday I dismantle it and shifted my budgies to a new cage which I ordered from amazon here are some pictures of my budgie new cage
Bird Vertebrate Pet supply Mammal Font

One good news is that my Denny is now recovering

1 - 5 of 5 Posts