Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this video of my cockatiel having a shower/mist
Her name is Bandit, she is molting really bad at the moment and LOVES showers... this could go on for a long time, but I have to stop before the floor is drenched with water :p

:rolleyes:

You can hear the budgies chirping like crazy in the background :p

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHyfzxP2bA"]banditshower - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Sarah. That is so cute. Bandit sure loves having a shower he was lapping that up. Indi has a shower under the tap as soon as he hears the sink running he flies over to whoever is at the sink and gets drenched. Your Bandit is sure Beautiful. HOpe to see them on Skype one day. Great video i loved it.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Wow, Bandit really loves her shower! I find it funny when you're misting her, she hides her face under the wings! :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Thought I would share this video of my cockatiel having a shower/mist
Her name is Bandit, she is molting really bad at the moment and LOVES showers... this could go on for a long time, but I have to stop before the floor is drenched with water :p

:rolleyes:

You can hear the budgies chirping like crazy in the background :p

banditshower - YouTube
Haha! That's adorable! We usually took the tiels into the shower with us and they loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I think it's a tiel thing because all the tiels I've had/known have loved baths.

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
I think it's a tiel thing because all the tiels I've had/known have loved baths.

Should see my guys with water :rolleyes: hehe

Ohhh how beautiful :D Bandit is really loving that! Can I borrow Bandit? Maybe he can show my tiels how it's done :p they are so clueless bless them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.