Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had time this weekend to take some (semi) good pictures of my entire flock. :)

Karl

Lemon jelly

Karl and Lemon Jelly, best friends forever.

Nemo

Il Suave

Bella

Tango

Gandalf

Bandit

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Your flock is beautiful, you have a really nice selection of recessive pied budgies! I love the colours on your Tango. :love:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
You have some gorgeous birds ....thx for sharing...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Very lovely flock! I especially like Lemon, Bella, and Gandalf (I would name mine Saruman if I had a white one) ;)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
That did cross my mind, but I didn't want an evil budgie. LOL
LOL, I like Saruman more because he's the villian...and he was much more powerful than Gandolf before he was Gandolf the Grey ;)

·
Member of the Month July 2014
3,835 Posts
Thanks!

Tango is a Golden face, sky blue Opaline Spangle. He's quite the stunning bird, isn't he? Hopefully with him I'll be able to breed true rainbow budgies.
He is by far the most gorgeous budgie boy I've seen, I'm so jealous:loveeyes: lol,I hope you can reach the rainbow ;) did you get him from a breeder?

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He is by far the most gorgeous budgie boy I've seen, I'm so jealous:loveeyes: lol,I hope you can reach the rainbow ;) did you get him from a breeder?
Thanks! Yes, I did get him from a breeder, however I didn't really get to see his true colours until I got him home. He was in a huge flight cage with about a dozen other birds. I got really lucky!

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
Wow, your flock is so beautiful! And I love the name Gandalf!! hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.