Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are all free in my bird room :) they all get along and preen eachother(except the budgies stick to themselves and the cockatiel) never had any fights and everyones pretty harmonious :) I'll be getting an African Grey rescue soon, in the next couple months and am soooo excited. All my guys are rescues except Roxy who's 10 and the baby to my first budgie who is now passed on named Tami :) the other budgie was flying loose outside. Thanks they are my life! :)

·
Administrator
59,662 Posts
They are SO cute!! That last photo of your sun conure made me laugh! :giggle:

It's amazing that they all get along so well.
I'm sure it's because they all know they were very fortunate to have been rescued by such a loving and wonderful person and so they are consistently on their best behavior! ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL I know! He loves to act tough for the camera, he's my dominant bird of the family and also my favourite bird(shhh don't tell the others ;). ) he thinks its his job to protect Lyle from the big bad camera. And thank you that's so sweet! Yes I've been so fortunate to have all my rescue birdies that get along SO well, it took time and slow slow integration but now they're one big family
Wow Alter you must feel SOOOO lucky! Aren't greys just the best?? I love interacting with them, so much intelligence, I love watching them figure things out. I'm very very excited as its been a life long dream :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
They absolutely are, Jessie, they absolutely are! I posted pictures of them as well as the story of how they got to live with me in the Other Birds section a little while ago in case you're interested. They are the most amazing birds ever... though sometimes I doubt their intelligence a little, like tonight when Simon sat (again) in his water bowl and then seemed to be shocked (again) by a.) the fact that he was dripping water and b.) the equally amazing fact that the bowl was afterwards empty...

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Beautiful birds Jessie...:)

Reactions: Jessie

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
You have an awesome and very colourful flock, it's great that they all get along well. Thanks for sharing the pics of your happy birdies! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.