Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my feather kids enjoying the nice day. It was in the mid 50s here in Northern California today, and they loved it! No breeze, rain, or cold to bother them. :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
How nice to see them all chilled out preening and enjoying the good weather!
I was expecting a lot more noisy chatter from them, but it must have been close to nap time! :D Thanks for sharing the video of your beautiful flock.

Reactions: Idiaz42

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Thay are adorable I love the fluffy little blue tennis ball till the head popped up LOL. And those two at the beginning reminded me of two little old men sitting chatting how they do . Lovely budgies.:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How nice to see them all chilled out preening and enjoying the good weather!
I was expecting a lot more noisy chatter from them, but it must have been close to nap time! :D Thanks for sharing the video of your beautiful flock.
. Yes! You should have seen them today, it was 66 degrees and they were in heaven! :cool: and thank you :D

What beautiful colours! Handsome birdies!
Thank you :D

:love: Ohhh, I SO need more budgies! :love:
Don't we all :eek: lol that's how I got here!

What beautiful budgies, all relaxed hanging out and chatting with one another. Very nice video.
Thank you :D

Thay are adorable I love the fluffy little blue tennis ball till the head popped up LOL. And those two at the beginning reminded me of two little old men sitting chatting how they do . Lovely budgies.:D
Haha omg they so do! Little old grumpy men! Thank you for the compliment :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Almost unbearable amount of cute fluffiness! Nicely done video too.

My 3 in quarantine were asleep (it's 930 at night) and they heard this video and started flock calling like crazy. :)
Thank you! :) this new YouTube app deserves all the credit! It lets you record, stop and go as you please, chop the different clips up, and upload right to the site. Very easy to use :D

Haha I wonder what they were saying ;) mom turn that racket off were trying to sleep here!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Aww, they're so fluffy and relaxed. Lovely! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.