Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this and thought I'd share the rest of my crew. I still haven't fixed the picture situation, so I apologize in advance for the thumbnails.

The first photo is of some very sleepy ferrets. These boys are Jackson and Joey. They are both 6 years old. I also have another white ferret named Rocky, who is 8 years old and deaf. The second is my rescue gold fish Sam. He was in a 5 gallon tank for the first few years of his life and was not in good shape. He now has an 80 gallon to himself and is about 9" long and 10 years old.
The 3rd picture is my sleepy Great Dane, Titus. He likes to drag his stuffed animals into his bed and sleep with them.
The 4th photo is our 8 year old kitty, Peaches. Somebody tossed her in a dumpster when she was just a tiny thing.
And the 4th photo is my adorable little water dragon B-mo. She's a 2 year old axolotl.

Not pictured here are various shrimp, lots of snails, and a handful of dwarf frogs. I was buying some driftwood for my goldfish tank and there happened to have been some tiny African dwarf frogs hiding inside. Lucky I was admiring the piece of driftwood in a little bag while I was at a stoplight on my way home. I saw the poor guys flopping around with no water and maneuvered them down to the corner where there was still very little water and rushed them home into a tank.

Attachments

·
Administrator
57,891 Posts
What a full house you have!
You are obviously giving all of your pets wonderful care and they are lucky to be with you.
Thanks for sharing them with us. :hug:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
Wow, you have beautiful animals! Now I see why your username is IHeartAnimals :).

Great to see the rest of your gang. They’re fortunate to have such a happy home where they’re well taken care of :thumbsup:

·
Registered
910 Posts
You're not wrong when you say your house is full! All of your animals look extremely happy and healthy and definitely won big when they found themselves living with you. I love your axolotl. I love how they always look like they're smiling. My cousin had a plain, grey coloured one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone! They are all my babies. Add 5 new budgies to the list and it really is a full house.

Blingy, they really do always look like they're smiling! They are such interesting little creatures. So full of personality, and so interactive with people. Mine will run across the sand and put her tiny little hand on the glass to greet anyone that stops to talk to her, and responds to her name.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I agree with the others; I now understand your name. You do indeed have a house full of cute and lucky pets. It is cute how the dog sleeps with his stuffed animals. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.