Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my little princess. Her name is Midnight but she responds to a wide variety of names. She gives high fives if it suits her when she is asked and is extremely helpful when you are trying to study:giggle: Everyone in my family claims that I spoil and pamper her but that is clearly not the case and my dad takes it a step further by claiming that she has very carefully trained me...

Her mom was a field English cocker spaniel and her dad was a small poodle. She definitely has those poodle brains, doesn't shed much, and it take a while to bathe her because the water beads and rolls off her coat at first.

The only bad part is that she wants to play with the budgies.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shes so beautiful! Because shes a poodle mix does that mean she doesn't shed? Always wanted an apricot poodle. Hehe, that way I wouldn't be the only ginger in the family :laughing2:
She will shed a little bit in the fall and spring but not a lot and not even close to what a spaniel will do even though she is built quite a lot like one. It is the poodle that keeps the shedding down.

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
What a sweet little thing. I love spaniel's, and have owned many...:)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Your Midnight is a cutie and she looks very stylish in those glasses! :D
I can certainly see a lot of cocker spaniel in her, especially the long, droopy ears and her overall build. She does have the thinner muzzle (outlines of the whole mouth and nose, the snout?) of the poodle. Sorry, English isn't my first language so I may not be entirely correct with proper wording. :eek:

I'm quite familiar with English Cocker spaniel dogs. I used to have a black and tan cocker spaniel (rest in peace Diniz) and currently I have Elvis who is a golden brown cocker spaniel. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.