Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering what mutation my little girl is. I took the pictures without the flash. Thanks for the help. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the pictures she looks darker than she really is.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. :) I have her paired with a normal Mauve male. Her cheek patches are purplish and it looks like she has a grey wash over the green but very lite grey wash.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, :)
can you tell what her dark factors are? And if she is yellow face type 1 or type 2?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone said she looks like a dark green opaline greywing so I'm a little confused. :eek:

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Someone said she looks like a dark green opaline greywing so I'm a little confused. :eek:
I was going to guess olive opaline greywing, but I will confess I am
still in the guessing stages where mutations are concerned.

I can say definitively she is a lovely bird! So very cooperative where
the camera is concerned!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm still trying to learn budgie genetics. She isn't tame and every time I open the cage to get a good picture she flies out. I took those pictures through the cage bars and cropped it. I love how her colors are but the camera seems to make her look a little darker.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I finally got a picture of her that shows her true coloring better Her strips are just a tad darker in person. Thanks and I'm sorry for bothering everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have searched on the internet a lot this afternoon. I still can't figure out if she is a greywing or cinnamon? I think she is a light green opaline but get stumped over greywing or cinnamon. Her legs and feet are pink which makes me think cinnamon but I'm still not sure. :eek:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have searched on the internet a lot this afternoon. I still can't figure out if she is a greywing or cinnamon? I think she is a light green opaline but get stumped over greywing or cinnamon. Her legs and feet are pink which makes me think cinnamon but I'm still not sure. :eek:
She looks like a cinnamon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.