Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title say, my guy took a dip in my coffee. His chest got a little damp and managed to rinse him off with some warm water. He didn't seem the worse for wear and acted like nothing happened. Will he be okay do you think?

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
I don't know about your bird, but I can tell you that my Tony has stolen a few sips of my coffee before. Nothing really happened, thank goodness.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Once Rickey flew into a plate of spaghetti sauce on the counter :rolleyes: he was dis colored where his white is for a while. At least your little one let you clean him off Rickey hates water. They are little goof balls and get into a lot of messes lol

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
Although he seems fine thankfully, just be aware it could of been far worse if the coffee was just poured. I actually have one of those cups with a lid acts a s a great barrier from over head poop drops too :D

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Although he seems fine thankfully, just be aware it could of been far worse if the coffee was just poured. I actually have one of those cups with a lid acts a s a great barrier from over head poop drops too :D
Sounds like someone don't like cream in their coffee Cath....:D

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
I'd take his unplanned "landing" in your coffee as a sign that you are going to need to be very careful when there are any hot foods or liquids where he might have another "mishap". :eek:

I'm very glad the coffee wasn't too hot so he didn't get badly burned.

Cathy's idea of using a cup with a lid sounds like a good plan if you are drinking coffee when your baby is out playing. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.