Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!! I gave mum a really nice time on Mother's day...
I helped make lunch and made the table look really nice for her... Oh by the way we had curried prawns for lunch and cheesecake.

This year it was only Mum and me celebrating Mother's day so i wanted to make it special for her..

I bought her some tulips cheese cake and Chocolate Bailey's Cream we had to chill it and it was really Yummy... My dad would of been proud of me yesterday i was so happy just to be able to cheer up my mum on Mother's day i always did any other time on Mother's day..

She also got a couple of bunches of flowers from her friends and after lunch we went over to our friends place and i took my keyboard over and i played music while a lady played on a violin after that it was getting dark and we came home to relax and i gave mum some of her drink i bought her it was really nice...

My mum wanted to share a photo with you all to see..

My mum on Mother's Day...

Yummy mud cake in my hand.

We shared this Mud Cake.

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,908 Posts
Lyn that was a lovely thing to do for your mother on mothers day. She looks like she is really enjoying it. The tulips are lovely, and so is the Chocolate Mud Cake. Yum.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Ohh Lyn, the photo of your mum and the tulips are quite lovely! The cakes does look yummy and I want some too!:D

Any photos of Indi on Mother's Day?:)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohh Lyn, the photo of your mum and the tulips are quite lovely! The cakes does look yummy and I want some too!:D

Any photos of Indi on Mother's Day?:)
Nick yes I have a photo of mum and Indi we had Indi out most of the day on Sunday and today... Ill post the photo here of mum and Indi.. The cake was really yum and you could eat the sparkles on top to....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.