Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wandering if anyone could tell me what my 2 new additions are? If anyone has any suggestions for names that would be appreciated too lol

I apologize in advance for the pics as they are not that good.

First the boy
I think he is a rec pied but not sure

and the girl (I wasn't going for 2 but she was the last one left so i didn't wanna leave her behind lol) sorry i could only get 1 pic of her and where ever she looks white in the pic she is actually a pale yellow colour but i could not get it to come out in the pics

Any help would really be appreciated
Thanks
Craig

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
1st one is Yellow Face Grey Cinnamon Dominant Pied - Looks like maybe Spangle as well. but the markings on the wings are hard to see.

2nd one is Yellow Face Grey Cinnamon

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st one is Yellow Face Grey Cinnamon Dominant Pied - Looks like maybe Spangle as well. but the markings on the wings are hard to see.

2nd one is Yellow Face Grey Cinnamon
Thank you i take it they are both YF Type 1 and what makes you say the first one is a cinnamon just wondering so i know for future reference

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
The markings are brown I didn't notice it until the 3rd picture though - which is also the one that makes him look like a Spangle. but it's hard to see the markings to be sure on either one

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Yellow face cinnamon spangle dominant pied grey male
Yellow face cinnamon dominant pied grey female

They are probably siblings

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yellow face cinnamon spangle dominant pied grey male
Yellow face cinnamon dominant pied grey female

They are probably siblings
Thanks and yeah they are siblings i picked them up earlier today and they seem to be settling in fine already which is good:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pretty birds do they have names??? Katniss & PEETA

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still learning when it come to the pied mutation so i was just wondering if the male was a DF or is there no way to tell

Thanks again for everyones replies
Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.