Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my new budgie
i think hes a dom.pied grey wing spangle..possiblt opaline...what do you think?
also he hasnt got a name..so help is needed:XD:

i noticed he had a bad eye when i got home. its brown and scruffy. does anyone know what it could be?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Very cute! I dream of one day getting a spangle since its my favorite mutation. But I've never seen one here where I live. I used to own spangles when I was a kid though very beautiful birds. Congrats on the new addition :)

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cute! I dream of one day getting a spangle since its my favorite mutation. But I've never seen one here where I live. I used to own spangles when I was a kid though very beautiful birds. Congrats on the new addition :)
thank you..i also wanted a spangle for a long time or a dom.pied grey.
just wonder if he really is a spangle...have to ask nev:XD:

·
Registered
311 Posts
He's very pretty!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Hes adorable :):) what about george, jingle, i love Billie and jack:)

·
<- - Have you met Blooby?
1 Posts
He is beautiful. Love his coloring. :)

Hopefully the eye gets better.
I don't know what it might other than an infection.
Keep an eye on it so it doesn't become worse.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
i think hes a dom.pied grey wing spangle..possiblt opaline...what do you think?
He is a spangle and pied but I can't see any clear areas on his front so his pied type might be clearflight. He is not opaline, and even though his markings are light I don't think he's greywing

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
He's a beauty!:D As far as his eye I have no idea what that is..in some pics it looks like an infection of some sort and in others looks like it could be food.

·
&#9829;Budgies No.1 fan&#9829;
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is a spangle and pied but I can't see any clear areas on his front so his pied type might be clearflight. He is not opaline, and even though his markings are light I don't think he's greywing
thanka nev..if hes not grey wing then is he dilute? if not why are his markings so light?
he has a little band on his front but thats it...clear flight pied is preety cool:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
dominant pied spangle sky blue. He does have very faint wing markings, but there is little to know body colour dilution, so i suspect he's just a very lightly coloured budgie. Also looks like he may have a single violet factor in there unless thats just the camera.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
He's really cute. Does his eye seem to bother him at all? If it doesn't improve it would be a good idea to give the vet a call.

·
&#9829;Budgies No.1 fan&#9829;
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's really cute. Does his eye seem to bother him at all? If it doesn't improve it would be a good idea to give the vet a call.
thanks for the concern..his eye is a lot better now:)
ive been bathing it 3 times a day and he can now blink, the feathers round the eye are nice and clean and its no longer red:D im really happy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.