Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, congrats on such an exquisite pair of new arrivals! Not only are they so adorable, the photo of them both in the same pose and pointing the same direction is too cute for words.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,754 Posts
Thanks everyone. They make the oddest sounds, they have a little sound like a soft bleep bleep bleep:giggle: it sounds like little bubbles underwater. They were caged together by the breeder so that's why they are together now. There have been a few squabbles over that sea grass mat in the picture. They sit together on it and then the green one tries to push the blue off with his foot. Watching them is like watching a slow motion movie. I have had them to the vet already and everything checked out ok, maybe once they get more comfortable they will be a bit more active.

Oh my, congrats on such an exquisite pair of new arrivals! Not only are they so adorable, the photo of them both in the same pose and pointing the same direction is too cute for words.:D
They are really copy cats, what one does the other has to do too.

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,149 Posts
Not sure I could've said it better myself. We seem to be like to chicks in a nest when it comes to this stuff! lol.

They are really copy cats, what one does the other has to do too.
Cody, I think your 2 new Linnies are simply stunning. Their colors are so striking and bright, and I'm sure you will figure out names for them soon! It's so funny how they try to boot each other off the sea grass mat. My girls do the same thing but with their basketball hoop. Although being budgies it moves a bit quicker, lol. A huge congratulations on your new pair of gorgeous birds! :clap::clap::loveeyes::loveeyes::whoo::whoo:

BTW we're going to needs more evidence that these two are in your possession when they settle in a bit more!!! :photo::photo::photo::photo:

·
Super Moderator
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Not sure I could've said it better myself. We seem to be like to chicks in a nest when it comes to this stuff! lol.

Cody, I think your 2 new Linnies are simply stunning. Their colors are so striking and bright, and I'm sure you will figure out names for them soon! It's so funny how they try to boot each other off the sea grass mat. My girls do the same thing but with their basketball hoop. Although being budgies it moves a bit quicker, lol. A huge congratulations on your new pair of gorgeous birds! :clap::clap::loveeyes::loveeyes::whoo::whoo:

BTW we're going to needs more evidence that these two are in your possession when they settle in a bit more!!! :photo::photo::photo::photo:
Thanks Kristen
I ran the vacuum for the first time around them today, I was a bit hesitant because I did not want to freak them out but just like my budgies they sang along with it, they started actually chirping! I gave them a little chunk of an Avi Cake today, it was so cute they picked it up in their foot to munch on it.

·
Super Moderator
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't settled on names yet, they change daily :giggle:, today I was thinking of Beau for the blue one and Nicky for the green, all suggestions are welcome. I refer to them as my bubble boys because of the funny little nosie they make.:laugh:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh gosh sorry I asked above if they were sexed :eek:, and now I noticed the title of this thread hahaha :laughing: never mind!
Ohh, Jules...:giggle:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.