Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i went to the bird show and sale in morganton, nc today and i walked out with this

also picked up some 1 and 3 ml syringes with some tips for feeding babies....keetman

p.s. it was so hard walking out with just 1 bird

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GORGEOUS! :wow:
Do you know if your new 'tiel is male or female?
How old is s/he and have you named him/her yet?
well i went hunting for a male, i checked it and determined it was a female, so i went over to a friend and got her opinion, she said it was a male, now since she has had tiels for a lot longer than me, i went with what she said. will see in a day or 2. the bird is bout 2 1/2 yrs old. dont have a name yet. if only i had the room i prolly would have walked out with a pair of macaws too. there was some beautiful milligolds there, they were very pretty....keetman

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Beautiful tiel! I'm going to a bird fair tomorrow. It's a dangerous situation for sure! But you 'did good' coming home with only one bird. I'm proud of you! LOL :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful tiel! I'm going to a bird fair tomorrow. It's a dangerous situation for sure! But you 'did good' coming home with only one bird. I'm proud of you! LOL :D
im still debating if i wanna go tomorrow and try to find some great deals lol. hope u find what ur looking for....keetman

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awesome...real pretty....:cool:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Your new tiel is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!! :loveeyes: Congratulations!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.