Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i really need to now it's important...and also if they have babies what will their genetics be?

if you need more pictures tell me thank you for viewing..:D

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
They look like two males :) But by the look of those baby bars, they are still too young to be sure about their genders! Only experienced breeders/members can tell from this early on :)
They're adorable regardless :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
They're both male, and way too young to breed yet. Also, if you got these two at the same time, at the same place, they are probably clutch mates.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're both male, and way too young to breed yet. Also, if you got these two at the same time, at the same place, they are probably clutch mates.
clutch mates what's that?

·
Registered
93 Posts
both male and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2 young to be breeding or even thinking about it!!! i dont know what they would make.

G

·
clutch mates what's that?
Clutch mates means your budgies are related like brothers and sisters from the same clutch of eggs.

The 1st picture showed the top budgie is a female and the bottom budgie is a male. However, the 2nd picture showed both budgies are male.

A clearer picture in the daytime would help, though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clutch mates means your budgies are related like brothers and sisters from the same clutch of eggs.

The 1st picture showed the top budgie is a female and the bottom budgie is a male. However, the 2nd picture showed both budgies are male.

A clearer picture in the daytime would help, though.
thanks for the info on clutch mates and i will try to take a better picture are you sure that they are clutch mate ? i don't know they were a surprise gift to me

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey guys... they both have little bands on their legs. Shouldn't that tell us if they're from the same clutch? xD Just a thought.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
code for the one with a blue stripe near the beak is :E2132AAA03
code for the one with blue on it's belly is :E23521AAA08

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The pictures are not good enough to be sure, but they look both male. They have both a very purple cere, and I can't see any white around the nostrils.
there isn't any really

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the one on top with the purple cere comes out pink with the flash..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.