Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)
So I posted here last week for the first time and found out that what I thought is a budgie girl is in fact a boy :eek:
so I decided to share some pics . I have them for a week now :)

i'm just inloveee with the eyes of the yellow budgie, so round and cute :eek:
but I love them both :love:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's nice to see your beautiful young couple again. I see you have fallen in love with your boy's adorable baby eyes! :D
He looks very much like my Tito Junior and his half brother Luigi.
Did you already choose their names?
Haha yeah ! I wonder why their eyes are diffrent?
Luigi looks cute :p and Tito Junior too.
Kind of, as for the boy he is Rocky,Still looking for a name for the girl .. :budge:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most baby budgies have those rather big black eyes and as they grow up the size of the eyes stay the same and they also gain the irises on the eyes.
I see your girl already has her irises developing. The size of the eyes also depends on their heritage, some may have bigger and more round eyes than others.
For example in my case my budgie Mona has smallish and king of almond shaped eyes and a few of her chicks got her eyes, while the others got the bigger and more round shaped eyes of their fathers. :)

Thanks on behalf of Tito Junior and Luigi. And good luck on finding a name for you budgie girl! ;)
I see :)
thanks
I love the big round black eyes , so adorable I just want to ..uhh :eek::eek:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are beautiful! Welcome to the club of not knowing the gender of your bird lol! Mind turned out to be a boy which I wanted, but I had to post pics asking :) Thank goodness for this forum!
Hah :) I kinda got used to the idea of him being a baby boy :budgie:

thank you everyone ! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.