Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my second batch of babies, I am a very proud grandma:p Can somebody help me out with their colouring? The hen is a yellow and the **** is a plain blue

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Aww, Mandy -- they are soooo cute!

I'm sure someone who is an expert at mutations will come along soon to help you determine what they are.

Cute little fluffy budgies! :)

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Here is my second batch of babies, I am a very proud grandma:p Can somebody help me out with their colouring? The hen is a yellow and the **** is a plain blue

OMG, You have some very beautiful opaline spangles. Love the way all are cuddled up. :love:

Keeping in mind the colors of the parents you mentioned, they can only produce these babies if they are split to other mutations.

Can you post the pictures of the parents?

G

·
The babies are beautiful and adorable. 1 normal, 2 opaline spangles and 1 spangle. To get a spangle baby, one of the parents must be a spangle due to dominant mutation.

Please show the daddy and mommy, will you ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just had a look at Daddy Skye, he won't sit still for a pic, he has got nice markings on his wings, but nothing as spectacular as the babies. Will post a pic later. I am learning a lot from all the educated people on the site regarding colours and mutations, thanks!:)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm no expert, but I like to try: I'm sure it's a type of YF spangle RP and I think I see some opaline. Whatever she is, she's lovely. For some reason I can;t see the pics of the babies. Did you upload all the pics using photobucket?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.