Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister got a friend for her Sam!
He's adoooorable :loveeyes:
I can see he is a baby male but I'm very confused with his mutation:p I don't know much about mutations anyway.. I searched the forum to see if I can find out on my own and just got more confused:eek:

Here he is!

Oh annnd before you start throwing rocks at me for not quarantining.. Please know he is my sister's budgie not mine.. I told them and told them and then begggged them to quarantine him but my sister listens to my brother more than she listens to me :crying2:
(I'm the youngest)

Oh and Sam's feet are getting better! (I posted another thread about her before)
Once we put the new guy in he just sat on the floor.. she was so brave and went right down to see him:p

So.. yeah I swear I tried my best.. Now you can begin to throw rocks :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Awww he is an adorable budgie.And no one will throw with rocks because it's not your fault.I'm the youngest in my family too and i know what you feel :hug:.Also when i got Roco for Coco i didn't know anything about quarantining:eek:also i didn't know they were 2 females i thought Coco was a male(not my fault i was a begginer) :giggle: so i guess i was pretty lucky :rolleyes: .Hope everything goes fine with your sister's budgie ;) .
GOOD LUCK!!!!:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
:giggle:i was looking at the newspaper (silly me :p ) and saw arabic writing i'm arabic too :p and i was also looking at your sister's budgie's droopings they don't look quite good.
Maybe it's his new dite??? dunno:dunno:

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
He is a yellow face grey. The patchiness will disappear when he moults. The other bird is an opaline sky blue hen

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Awn , I picked out a nice big rock and then well , you did a FAB job knowing what you were suppose to do and trying to get your sister to do so , so Karma for you :)

Such a cutie !

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww he is an adorable budgie.And no one will throw with rocks because it's not your fault.I'm the youngest in my family too and i know what you feel :hug:.Also when i got Roco for Coco i didn't know anything about quarantining:eek:also i didn't know they were 2 females i thought Coco was a male(not my fault i was a begginer) :giggle: so i guess i was pretty lucky :rolleyes: .Hope everything goes fine with your sister's budgie ;) .
GOOD LUCK!!!!:D
:giggle:i was looking at the newspaper (silly me :p ) and saw arabic writing i'm arabic too :p and i was also looking at your sister's budgie's droopings they don't look quite good.
Maybe it's his new dite??? dunno:dunno:
I'm glad you understand how i feel!
Good noticing:p I am sure I remember reading somewhere here that it's normal for a budgie's droppings to look weird on his first day or two at a new home;)

He is a yellow face grey. The patchiness will disappear when he moults. The other bird is an opaline sky blue hen
Thanks for helping!

Awn , I picked out a nice big rock and then well , you did a FAB job knowing what you were suppose to do and trying to get your sister to do so , so Karma for you :)

Such a cutie !
Hahahahahahaha:eek:
It's a good thing i explained myself before it was too late:p
Thanks for the karma :hug:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Wow, what a neat looking budgie. Can't wait to see how he looks after that first moult. My first thought was cinnamon though, because his markings look kinda brown. Do they look brown in real life?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, what a neat looking budgie. Can't wait to see how he looks after that first moult. My first thought was cinnamon though, because his markings look kinda brown. Do they look brown in real life?
Thank you! I can't wait either! His markings are very black in reality.. and the yellow in his wings is brighter too. Also his body colour seems a little more greenish than it is in the pictures. The pictures were taken by my phone camera and the lighting wasn't good:eek:

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Pleaes remember posting a picture when he is older. To me it is a strange looking bird. Interesting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.