Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My sketches and my painting website

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  MidoriandNugget 
#1 ·

Here are some sketches I did today while the internet was down :)

My website for anyone interested is : click here!

I hope you like :)

See less See more
#11 ·
Thank you XD It's funny how often I hear my artwork is creepy/scary/disconcerting.

I guess what makes it even more so is that's all that comes out of my mind. My mind is a very interesting place. This artwork has gotten me through a lot...my twin's drug addiction, my depression and anxiety, my grandfather dying, my best friends moving away! I take all the pain and hurt and throw it into my artwork to show it to people in a way that the viewer can pick out their own experiences!

#14 ·
Wow Lindsey those sketches are great... My mum paints but not for a long time she liked painting horses... I can't wait to see what you do when you paint Indi and Buster i am really excited to see what you come up with... You are a great sketcher i can't draw a thing wish i could though i could try Indi and draw him i have never tried...

#15 ·
:wow: You are very talented!!

The first painting ... to the left of The Joker ... was that a commission? (the woman)

When I looked at it, I got an almost overwhelming sense of incredible sadness - I am quite curious about that particular painting.

As for your makeup page ... :thumbsup:!!! I once participated in a Red Cross practice weekend ... for air cash disasters - on the side of Mt. Macedon in Victoria (which is freaking c-c-c-cold, to say the least). Anyhow, they did make up on me, as a surviving victim and when I looked in the mirror ... O-M-G! I looked like I REALLY had been injured! UGHHHHHHH Yours is just as good!

#18 ·
No that painting was not a commission. That's a self portrait. I have severe depression and anxiety so that was a piece talking about that. On the outside looking in.That was before I got my birds. I'm still working on the depression but it's tough.

Thank you for the compliments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.