Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
skye is my green yellow blue whitish with gray very interesting color scheme his brother or at least im thinking that their brothers is dominant green very stunning colors

please assist

Attachments

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Sorry I know nothing about mutations, but I'm sure someone will be along to help you out.
I just wanted to say that Skye is a very handsome budgie.:)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I'm not good at mutations either. Sorry. But I was wondering if you have other pictures you could post to sort of help out. It helps to see the wing pattern. We have quite a few experts here who really know their stuff. Hopefully one will be along to help you out. :)

·
Member of the Month
7,575 Posts
For it's mutation, it looks like a sky blue yellowface type 2 grey wing, maybe, I'm not that good at mutations. :p

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yup! Its a little Mojito! Haha Mo is the same! But he could either be a dom. pied or a clearflight, i think Mojito is a clearflight, but he also has he dom pied patch and some white on his chest. But yes, Mo just went through his molt and so yours is a sky blue greywing yF 2 clear/dom pied. (in my siggie he hadnt molted yet but his yellow blended in with his body.)

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
I was thining YF2 sky blue greywing too, but I'm not sure about the greywing part. He's gorgeous though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.