Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of videos I took today of Khaleesi playing on the shelf.
The first one, she plays a bit then comes to me for a kiss. I don't even have to ask for it, she is just that sweet! :D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You talk about Khaleesi so often and with obvious affection, it's really great to finally get to see her in action! She's ADORABLE! What a little bundle of energy and a sweetie too.
Oops, I guess I do talk a lot about her, she is my pride and joy! :)
I will soon post another thread of the whole lovebird flock. I think an update on them is in order.

·
Registered
588 Posts
She reminds me of my Pepy: she loves to carry big things in her beak (sometimes bigger than her:p) I love that cute little "jog" lovebirds do. I have notices that, after she drops the pen, she looks at it as if to say "well, pick it up, mommy!"

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She reminds me of my Pepy: she loves to carry big things in her beak (sometimes bigger than her:p) I love that cute little "jog" lovebirds do. I have notices that, after she drops the pen, she looks at it as if to say "well, pick it up, mommy!"
Khaleesi is a happy hopper! She loves hopping from my hand and all over my arm till she reaches the shoulder and then goes back. It's like a game for her.

Yes, she loves dropping things to the floor and watch the "crash land".
She doesn't go after the pens when she drops them, but her pink ball and one of her other toys, she follows them the moment they reach the floor. :)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a busy body, haha! So pretty too!
Thanks, Dee! Taking those pens out of the little porcelain basket is her new favourite sport! ;)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Khaleesi is just as cute as she can be!

I love the game of grab and drop the pen that she's created.
Thank you Deb! The moment she lands on that top shelf, I know some pens will be falling to the ground. I used to have other items there but had to remove them for her own safety.
Even a miniature plastic Barbie doll would fall victim of Khaleesi's more playful moods! :D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How adorable! I love the way she cranes her head to make sure the pen has fallen to the floor! :giggle:
Yes!! She must make sure the pen falls appropriately to her high standards! :XD:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Oh my goodness - what an adorable bundle of beautiful Fun! So pretty, affectionate, and mischievous - Absolutely Perfect combination!!!

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh my goodness - what an adorable bundle of beautiful Fun! So pretty, affectionate, and mischievous - Absolutely Perfect combination!!!
Thank you, Ollie! I'm very fortunate to have such a special little bird. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.