Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is a BUDGIE forum but since i feel like i know some of you guys from all the advice you've given me about jessie since i bought her, i thought id ask here if thats ok :)

we got a new pet, a long haired hamster and id like some name ideas for him :)

id like human names. not typical kiddie names like hammy, cookie. cupcake etc
the kind of names i like and have used before are

harley
meeko
alfie
guss
monty
oscar
oliver
polo

etc

any ideas guys?

thanks.

p.s. i hope FaeryBee doesn't mind me posting a question about a hamster in the forum :)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I don't think there should be a problem, we have the "Other Pets" section here at Talk Budgies and most likely your thread will be moved there.
As far as names go, sometimes a picture can help. Of course I'm also saying this because I'd love to see your hamster! :D

Even without seeing him, maybe the name Stanley, or Jerry (this one is not that original because of the Tom and Jerry cartoon).

Reactions: StarlingWings

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't think there should be a problem, we have the "Other Pets" section here at Talk Budgies and most likely your thread will be moved there.
As far as names go, sometimes a picture can help. Of course I'm also saying this because I'd love to see your hamster! :D

Even without seeing him, maybe the name Stanley, or Jerry (this one is not that original because of the Tom and Jerry cartoon).
he woke up a little while ago and i do actually have a photo of him. give me a few minutes and ill add it to this post :)

update: here is the photo of him. they told me hes a bout 10 weeks old, and he has a very fluffy butt from all his soft long hair. my budgie watches him with this face expression like ''wow what is that? its moving.....what is it!!" lol

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
I moved your thread to "other pets" Carla...;)

Cute little ******. Off your list I like Oliver or Gus. I will say though, I have never met a hamster boy that didn't look like a "Rocky" to me, and he's no exception...:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Aww, he's a cutie! :) Now that I have seen him, he looks like a Leo to me (Leo being short for Leonard or Leopold).

Good luck with the name choosing! ;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I moved your thread to "other pets" Carla...;)

Cute little ******. Off your list I like Oliver or Gus. I will say though, I have never met a hamster boy that didn't look like a "Rocky" to me, and he's no exception...:D
lol thanks, and i dont see a ''rocky'' side to him. if it was a girl maybe i could have called it Adrian :p

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
lol thanks, and i dont see a ''rocky'' side to him. if it was a girl maybe i could have called it Adrian :p
"Yo Adrian"...:laughing1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.