Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 budgies, Zelda and Link. Zelda is the white/blue female who is 1 year old and the granddaugther of 2 of my previous budgies (Fuglebugl & Cookie). Link is the green youngling, who I just picked up recently, and he is around 3 months old. I wasn't sure I wanted to mate them, but they get along extremely well! Even more so than many of my previous budgie pairs, so I think I'd want to mate them sometime next year when Link has come of age and they seem ready :)

I don't really have any knowledge about color mutations as that has never mattered to me before when picking and mating budgies. But my sister would potentially want a baby of this pair given she would know what kind of colors could come out of them, and to be honest, I'm VERY curious myself!

So if there any people out there with a bit more knowledge on this matter than me and would be happy to help out I'd be very grateful. :blue plet: :wild:

EDIT: Also if someone could tell me what mutations Link(green) and Zelda(blue) are, that would be great! :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
55,336 Posts
Wow! Zelda and Link are both stunningly beautiful budgies. :love:

I can't help with mutations but one of our experts should be able to assist with your questions when they are on-line.

Best wishes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.