Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a male for my female and someone has posted this bird in my area and will give me everything plus food and such, but I want make sure that this bird is 100% male. It's approx 6-7 months. The pics are what I was sent so I can't help with taking others as I wasn't the one took them, but I would LOVE some quick help on this. It's a gorgeous bird and don't want miss out on this :) Also what mutation? Is it a normal blue?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
<3
4,275 Posts
male normal sky blue =-) wow so beautiful i used to have that cage.. Not the best cage size wise... I hope your going to get a bigger cage for both of them right??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a handsome boy,
He is a
Normal Skyblue Male
SKYblue huh? Okay. Thank you so much for the reply and the help!

male normal sky blue =-) wow so beautiful i used to have that cage.. Not the best cage size wise... I hope your going to get a bigger cage for both of them right??
Thank you so much for the help! Ah yes, I have that cage for my female right now, but it is ONLY the nightie time cage. Which is also why I wanted adopt another instead of buying a new one that way I don't have to buy another cage :p But no, for their daytime cage, I actually have a very large flight cage that they will both be in once I know they get along. Normally though, my girl is out of her cage most of the day. She loves picking on the cat and dogs (ALWAYS supervised of course!) :p This guy isn't tame yet anyway so he'll need some extra loving care and I love that fact :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have been looking for a male for my female and someone has posted this bird in my area and will give me everything plus food and such, but I want make sure that this bird is 100% male. It's approx 6-7 months. The pics are what I was sent so I can't help with taking others as I wasn't the one took them, but I would LOVE some quick help on this. It's a gorgeous bird and don't want miss out on this :) Also what mutation? Is it a normal blue?

Thanks!
Definitely looks male to me.

Vicki

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.