Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
It is with a wounded heart that I ask for help to rehome my darling budgie girl, Brine. Some unforseen changes have happened and I can no longer devote the time and companionship to her that she deserves as some life changes have taken much of my time and attention. I don't want her to become sad and lonely, I want her to have the best quality of life, she deserves no less. I love her dearly, and I want her to go to somewhere that she will have fun, and she will be loved.
She is a sweet little bird, fairly quiet, except when she gets in her fun, chirpy/ squaky moods. She has a fun little personality, and she loves having conversations with me, my husband, and the kitties. She is a healthy, young, female budgie. About 6mos old now, I believe. Her poop looks firm and healthy. Her colors are lovely muted yellows and blues, she looks like the ocean, which is why her name is Brine.
I want her to go to someone who has experience with birds, and can provide to her what she needs. I am in the Pierce County area in Washington State, and whoever can take her may have her cage, toys, feed, millet, and cage bottom materials. I won't ask for compensation. Just want my baby to be happy. Please get back to me with any advice. It will be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Molly J Johnson

·
Administrator
55,336 Posts
Thanks so much for the support everyone, it hurts to give her up, but as long as its to a good home I can be happy. Do you have any suggestions under which thread I should post an advertisement for her to? I really appreciate it, thank you.

-Molly
Molly -
Just put any additional details regarding your little one in this thread - that will work out just fine. :)

·
Registered
611 Posts

Molly -
Just put any additional details regarding your little one in this thread - that will work out just fine. :)
I agree. Things like, does she come with all she needs? Food, toys, cage? How old is she? I can't help you otherwise. So sorry you have to give her up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.