Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny and Shelby got a few new furnishings (with some of the others re-arranged), as well as a couple new accoutrements for the castle and asked me to share some photos with you.

Castle Overview:

Upper Level (New Boing)

Sunny enjoying the afternoon

Shelby on one of the tower swings

Lower Level Additions:
Yucca Plant Bird Kabob and another new hanging toy

They still enjoy a few hours of "out of castle" time everyday and spend it in their playground area by the window. ;)

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Debbie! I bought the castle as a present to them for my birthday last month :giggle:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Wow... Everyone has such nice home for their buds.

Faerybee, how much I love ur toys! Why u manage to find so much toys, I cldnt really find much for my birds!

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
Wow! That is one fancy castle! Lucky Sunny and Shelby! Or should i say Prince Sunny and Princess Shelby ;)

Look at all those fun toys they can play with :D!

Thanks for sharing their new cage setup with us.

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
You said you bought it for them for your birthday? Sounds like me! They have the same birthday as me. ;) So naturally, they get lots of presents on my birthday. :rolleyes:
The cage is truly awesome! It is HUGE! You have lots of EXCELLENT toys! Makes my cage look like a dry bare bone. :p

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Thanks, Debbie! I bought the castle as a present to them for my birthday last month :giggle:
Aww. it look so pretty! I like the "present to them for my birthday".:D I am planning an outdoor aviary and all the money I received for "my birthday" last month is going into buying material for that.:)

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Jane!
They actually aren't spending nearly as much time in their play-area near the window now that they have the new "castle" and all the furnishings. I'll leave the doors open for them and they'll go out for a little bit but then head back "home" to play with the stuff in there. :laughing2:

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah, ummmm -- the little yellow one at the store turned out to be a girl, remember?

And -- I really, really, really want a little boy that looks like Lindsey's "Coconut" soo....
Maybe someday there will be a :driving: trip.

But, yeah! :rolleyes: That is part of the reason :hammer: why Sunny and Shelby have a new castle.

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Wow! I wouldn't know which toy to play with first! The castle is a birdie paradise. No wonder Sunny and Shelby are always so happy.

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, wow! I owe a BIG apology to many of you who posted on this thread!! I'm so sorry that I didn't see your posts.

I'd forgotten to "subscribe":confused2: to the thread and just happened to notice Jane's post to it so I answered her without scrolling down. I just now look through the whole thread and now I'm like, totally embarrassed! :eek:

Please forgive me -- I'm not usually rude and I didn't mean :eek: to forget to thank you all for looking and for your comments. So, very belatedly -- Thank you all!! :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
That is a very nice cage indeed for the little spoiled children. For a couple of my Christmas' and a birthday present I have bought my birds large cages. If they're happy we're happy.;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.