Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know shes not a budgie but I wanted to show you all my new baby ive called Bella. Shes an Indian Ringneck parrot. Shes a little bit too young to know shes female for definate but the breeder I got her from thinks she is female. I got her Sunday and shes settlin down nicely. Shes being very curious watching everything we do I cant wait to start taming her.

Attachments

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
That is a very pretty bird, congrat's, and thank's for sharing...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Wow, that is a one-of-a-kind BUDGIE with red beak!:D

Hehehe, I know its an Indian Ringneck and a very pretty one. Congratz and thanks for sharing her photo.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Meow and Jonah

·
Registered
180 Posts
Beautiful birdie! You will have lots of fun with her/him!

may I suggest

indianringneck.com forum as they are all ring neck experts and will also be able to help you with everything!

Ringnecks are rewarding pets, but they are a lot of work. Also, make sure you are prepared for the bluffing stage! Its the worst :( but they get over it, you just have to be patient with them.

I've had my Ring neck Jay for 10 years and he is very special and so full of character.

this species are very sensitive, so make sure you always use positive reinforcement when your bonding with and taming... one wrong move and it could all be over. Good luck :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.